Surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans, Australia is an alluring country. This land of Kangaroos and Great Barrier Reef is one of the favorite destinations for both tourists and immigrants from all across the globe.
No matter for how long you stay (less than 72 hours or for several years) in the country, it is mandatory to have an Australian visa. Australia is very popular among the immigrants who are dreaming to start a new career in another nation. Both job and business prospects in the country are suitable for immigrants to Australia as the economy of the country is considered as one of the strongest in the world. Even Australian government is actively encouraging the skilled migrants from other nation to work in Australia.
Immigration Rules and Procedures:
There are two ways to qualify for Australian immigration certificate. Firstly with help of points awarded for work experience, qualification and language proficiency under the points based system. Secondly, with the help of Australian Family Migration and Humanitarian programs migrants can achieve immigration visas to Australia.
People with a variety of backgrounds, ages, qualifications and needs can be easily benefited by the Australian Immigration Programme.
Some of the important criterias under Australian Migration Programme:
- Applicant must be under 50 years.
- Speak at least vocational level English,
- And have qualifications in one of the numerous priority professions and trades.
- Applicant skills must be assessed by the Australian assessing authority designated to assess your nominated occupation(which will usually have specific qualifications requirements);
- Applicant health should be reasonably good and must be assessed by a panel doctor and undergo a medical examination; and
Applicant must have a good character and this too will be assessed by authorities.
For Permanent visa:
- If you are willing to live in a particular region of Australia than you can easily gain Australian permanent residence
- People who are ready to invest in Australia or who have certain business skills can apply for permanent visa.
For permanent visa an applicant may apply under these two categories also:
- Skilled Independent Immigrants
- Skilled Regional Sponsored Applicants
Temporary Australia Work Visas:
- Individuals with job offer
- Business Skills Migration
- Other temporary Residency categories
For more information on Australian Immigration, Don’t forget to fill our Express Entry Assessment Form.